PDA

View Full Version : Play money hands on Cake

iclock
05-16-2010, 01:54 AM
Hello,

Is there any way I can delete/purge play money hands from Cake? I played some 200NL play money but for some reason Holdem Manager is treating those as real money hands.

I tried going to "Options-> Purge Hands.." then I selected "Cash", then I selected the stakes "$1/2NL". Then I clicked "Purge Hands". A dialog Pop up asked me if I wanted to run the purge process and I clicked "yes".

After all of that a thing comes up and says that no hands were deleted. What to do?!! Help please.

Thanks

netsrak
05-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Does it work when you right click on the hands in the hands view and delete them from there?

iclock
05-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Hello, thanks for the reply.

I tried what you suggested but I only found 3 hands and was able to delete them. However there is more of them, because I can still see the sessions when I played them and they also still effect the graph.

Is there any way I can delete specific sessions?

thanks

netsrak
05-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Sorry, but there is no other way.

If you don't have to much hands in your database you could just create a new database and reimport only the hands you want to have in this new database.

iclock
05-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Okay. But I think you just uncovered a new bug.

Maybe you can address this for the next update or at least give users the option of deleting specific sessions.

Thanks for the help anyway.