PDA

View Full Version : My HUD config is being switched away from randomly

dadoka
05-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi, I setup my HUD in the HUD player preferences and saved/applied it. However, it switches to some other HUD configuration that I cannot find on individual tables seemingly at random, it changes the size of everything and I suddenly can't see the stack sizes, the hands, raises etc... It is extremely annoying and I can't figure out how to fix it.

When I'm multitabling it occurs on tables randomly as far as I can tell, here's how it looks:

http://i.imgur.com/olz5o.jpg

The one on the right is what I have made and what I would like to use rather than have this alternative coming and going as it pleases as shown on the left. It appears to cycle through my tables when I am multi-tabling, sometimes affecting up to 3 at once.

netsrak
05-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Please check the "Use for" configuration for your different Huds. Try to connect them all to a site you are not playing at except the one you want to use.

dadoka
05-16-2010, 12:25 PM
I tried your suggestion but it did not work. :-(

netsrak
05-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Please make a backup copy of the config folder in the holdemmanager installation path.
Then close HM, delete the file config\prefs.xml and all files *pref*.txt in the config folder.
Restart HM, the files will be generated again. Now create a new Hud with your settings and configure it again. Does it work now?

dadoka
05-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks, that did the trick!!