PDA

View Full Version : Some weird bugs with TN?

firgli
05-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey, firstly I want to say I love tableninja!
However something pretty annoying sometimes happens: it registers me for the wrong tourneys. In the past it has regularly registered me for random fpp tourneys on PS, but it just registered me for a 140$ HU thing which I'm really terrible at (lol). I believe the latter was partially my fault because I was scrolling through the tourney tab while it was trying to register me for an SNG... but on other occasions I click "test" on the SNG's I want to play, start it and it registers me for some random stuff and I have to unregister for it all again.
Another issue is that when I try to give a command to one of my tables, it sometimes sends this command to another which is not a huge deal but pretty annoying.
Also my comp seems to lag when TN is on, this could be the cause for this problem?

Thx for the help, firgli

Fool
05-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Lag is often the fault of Microsoft Security Essentials. If your using this please add TableNinja to its exception list. It can also be the result of a configuration error of some sort that forcing Ninja to work harder than it needs to. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll look it over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

The SnG Sensei issue is likely the result of an improperly set filter. Please look over the short tutorial video on the Sensei. If your still having trouble after I'll be happy to go through it with you.

TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars (http://tableninja.com/itembyitemdoc.php?tab=SitnGoOpener)

firgli
05-16-2010, 07:10 AM
Thx for the reply. I added the logs and a screenshot of PS and TN. The TN filter seems to be ok? Have to test it every time I start TN, and normally that works normally, but sometimes it says it tested it, but it doesnt show the correct tourneys in PS (but not sure if this is the reason for sometimes signing up for different tournaments).

I did not use microsoft security essentials, just downloaded it though (and allowed TN+HM+PS to be sure :P)

Fool
05-16-2010, 04:50 PM
You most recent session wasn't reporting errors but I can find examples of sessions that should have caused you problems. Are you using any table control software? If so please disable and see if the cycling problems remain. Otherwise please PM me your skype or other contact info. I can take a closer look at your setup while I go over the SnG Sensei with you.

firgli
05-18-2010, 06:52 AM
I only use TN and HM. It seems to be working better last days, I think I just need to doublecheck everything when I start TN to make sure the filter is set correct. I"ll just see how it goes and if I continue to get stuff like this despite double checking everything i'll post here again. Thanks for the help anyway!