PDA

View Full Version : HM is importing 3 hands everytime!

couch
05-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Holdem Manager is importing 3 hands (one of them very extensive because itīs a plus of a lot of hands i had in this poker site) and when it finish importing that hands, it repeats the process and it never stops!

So the HM is importing that hands in every moment and my pc is working worse, obviously...

What can it be?

netsrak
05-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Please check your auto-import configuration and make sure that all folders you configured there are empty except current hands.

couch
05-15-2010, 08:42 PM
the folders are not empty. There are the hands that i copy after i rebooted my computer.

One of the files i have inside of that folder, is a document that my poker site sent me with all the hands i had played in sit & gos.
It should not be there? How can i solve it? Thanks

netsrak
05-16-2010, 05:09 AM
Use your windows explorer to move the files to a different folder.

couch
05-16-2010, 08:41 AM
But if in the future i have to change my computer because this is quite old, for example, how can i have all the hands together so that i can copy them to the new computer?

netsrak
05-16-2010, 01:17 PM
You copy the handhistory archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) and the other folders you saved the files to and import them on your new computer.
And you should backup your database too.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips)

couch
05-16-2010, 11:20 PM
but how can i organize all the hands, so that i have them organizated for the next time i have problems with the computer? where can i put them?

netsrak
05-17-2010, 03:46 AM
The default folder HM uses is c:\hmarchive. You can create subfolders in this directory for your own use.
And you should copy this folder to a external HDD, usb stick or cd periodically as a backup (together with the Holdemmanager config subfolder).

couch
05-17-2010, 10:03 AM
But the folder in which i save the hands i play is in C/ File programs/Full Tilt Poker/HandHistory.

And there is where i copied the hands i had from my old computer (and have been imported).
Once the hands have been imported, i can delete all i have in HandHistory of Full Tilt Poker, because all of them have been copied to c:/hmarchive?

Then i understand the following: after importing, all the hands are actually in c:/hmarchive, not in Full Tilt Poker/HandHistory, right?

morny
05-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Yes HM automatically moves them a short while after importing them

couch
05-17-2010, 11:17 PM
I moved the hands from there, but again, when i started playing, i noticed that the problem happens again.
It seems i have something wrongly, and the hands does not copy to c/hmarchive.
They stick in the Full tilt poker/handhistory and get imported once and again...

Now in the Import window of Holdem Manager i see the following:

Imported 24 files to process (this is changing everytime)
Files imported: 24 of 24.
Hands imported: 996
Duplicate hands: 996
Import error: 0

It is importing once and again duplicated hands... any solution? thanks.

netsrak
05-18-2010, 04:40 AM
Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config (in the holdemmanager installation path). I guess something is wrong with your autoimport configuration.

couch
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
I donīt understand at all. i found that file (XML Configuration File Holdem manager). It is inside of the Holdem Manager folder.

What i have to do?

morny
05-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Just attach it here so we can look at it, under the submit reply button when replying to a post youll see a manage attachments button, click that and attach the file and well take a look

couch
05-18-2010, 10:35 PM
i attack holdemmanager.config.
Was this the file you were referring to?

netsrak
05-19-2010, 03:59 AM
Yes, thats the right file.
Your configuration of the auto-import folders is wrong:

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory
</setting>

Please change the archive folder to a folder in a different structure (default is c:\hmarchive). It is not possible to have it in the FTP handhistory folder or a subfolder of this.

couch
05-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Where can i find c:\hmarchive?
In C: i donīt find it :S

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi Couch. By default it is at 'C:\HMArchive'. If it is not there then...

Ask windows to find it for you:
Start > Search > For Files or Folders > & in 'Search for files or folders named:' type in 'hmarchive' or just 'archive' & see what you get. I'm assuming it's on C:\, but you can widen the search in the options if you need to

couch
05-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Sorry but it seems that "hmarchive" does not exist in my computer. Maybe, as the configuration was faked, it never created that folder.

Any solution?

Sarek
05-21-2010, 12:27 PM
then create it (with any name you want) in any place of PC
after creating open HM autoimport settings and set this folder as archive