PDA

View Full Version : HUD Settings Not Being Respected for AP/UB

LHEM100
05-15-2010, 06:04 AM
See the attached screen shot. Basically I have a HUD config set up for 6,9, and 2 handed LHE for AbsolutePoker. I also have the default settings to be used for everything else.

When I am playing at 4 handed table and I move the HUD elements around the HUD elements also move at the 6 handed tables as well. That should not be happening unless it is somehow trying to use the 6 handed config for 4 handed. But it shouldn't be doing that according to the configs I have set. Please see the screen shots.

netsrak
05-15-2010, 12:57 PM
The Hud positioning doesn't differ between 4-max and 6-max tables at the moment.
This is something you should post in the suggestions area. ( Or you send Mike a mail and try it the quick way :) )

LHEM100
05-19-2010, 01:03 AM
The Hud positioning doesn't differ between 4-max and 6-max tables at the moment.
This is something you should post in the suggestions area. ( Or you send Mike a mail and try it the quick way :) )

No, thats not it at all! I just verified that its doing the same thing when I change 9 and 6 handed elements! I adjust my 6 handed table, and my 9 handed setting go nuts and vice versa! Something definitely broke in this version (1.11.01). This is driving me crazy! Please have someone investigate.

LHEM100
05-19-2010, 01:57 AM
I managed to get screen shots demonstrating the problem. First look at the screen shots from the original post that show my HUD configs. Those are the same. I even clicked on some of the elements in those Use For... settings and clicked Apply just to make sure they had been saved. So, using those settings, I am now seeing 6 handed settings causing 9 handed to move, and vice versa. Here is the screen shots to show the problem:

In picture 1, the 9 handed table is on the left. Notice the position of the HUD elements for player Madcow. Now look at the 6 handed table on the right. Notice the position of the HUD elements for player REBUYGUY.

Now in picture 2, I move Madcow's HUD elements over to the right to align against the edge of the player box that is showing the fold action. Notice how this change at the 9 handed table has caused the HUD element for REBUY guy to move over at the 6 handed table on the right!

netsrak
05-19-2010, 04:18 AM
I'll forward it to Mike

LHEM100
05-22-2010, 04:07 AM
I'll forward it to Mike

I confirmed that downgrading to 1.11.0a fixed the problem.