PDA

View Full Version : Date Filter Selection Incorrect

malfaire
05-15-2010, 12:40 AM
When I try to filter for a Specific Day, the selection is off by a day.

netsrak
05-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Please check your system date.

What are your settings in "Set day stars at" and Options->adjust site import times?

Which site are you playing?
Please add a screenshot.

malfaire
05-16-2010, 01:34 AM
System date, I'm assuming you mean Windows. It's correct.
Set day starts at is 5am -- options>adjust site import times for Stars = 0.
I'm playing pokerstars. There are hands from 8:43 AM in this filter as well.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8833/datewrong.jpg

netsrak
05-16-2010, 05:15 AM
Set day starts at only works for today and some other filters.
You should use options -> adjust site import times to get the handhistory times adjusted to your timezone.

malfaire
05-16-2010, 04:36 PM
I'm confused. The fact that the "set day starts" only works for today and other filters still shouldn't change the fact that this view is wrong as I have hands from 1900 and 0800 hours viewed here.

I also don't know how options / adjust site import times would change anything: I'm playing on EST, my poker client reflects that, and when I look at the hand histories in HEM, they reflect the actual time I played. What am I missing????

morny
05-16-2010, 06:54 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import the hands, do they still show up the same? If so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

malfaire
05-16-2010, 07:04 PM
morny, sure. so i'm clear, you want me to export hands for 5/14 and reimport them in the new DB?

do you want me to shift any of the "set day starts" or "adjust site import times" off of my current settings (5AM and 0, respectively), or just do it with my setting as they are now?

morny
05-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah import those hands into a new database, no need to change any settings, if the problems persist with the new database, zip up those hands and email them to me and ill try and duplicate

malfaire
05-16-2010, 07:18 PM
omfg. i just ran a filter for the 14th and it is showing the proper hands for the day. WTF???? at least i have the screenshot to prove i'm not insane.

possibly it messes up only with recent hands.......? i haven't played any recently, so when i do i'll report back and see if i have the same problem as when i posted. otherwise, big facepalm. :o