PDA

View Full Version : Problem with default bets

eternal888
05-15-2010, 12:25 AM
I am having a serious problem with default bets on my Windows 7 desktop. It enters an ammount into the field then clears it then enters the same ammount then clears it then enters the same ammount again and then finally i can bet that ammount or change the ammount with my mouse wheel or fold. so I have to wait for about 2 seconds before I can execute any of them options. And if I am just taking my mouse over a table that I have an action on to go to a table that is more priority my cursor stops on that table for 2 seconds while it changes the ammount 3 times. this slows me down tremondously. I am having a hard time playing more than 6 tables cause this slows me down too much. if needed I can post a video on youtube showing this problem. Thank you for your help.

Fool
05-15-2010, 03:46 AM
Are you using Microsoft Security Essentials? If so you will need to add TableNinjaFT to its exception list. If not its possible you have a configuration error thats causing TableNinjaFT to work harder than it needs to. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll look it over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaFT(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Rant2112
05-27-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm having the same problem. I upgraded to Win7 from Win XP and now TNFT is super-duper-slow updating the bet amounts.

I'll PM you the requested info.

I do not have MS Security Essentials.

Rant2112
05-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Hopefully I successfully attached the requested files.

Rant2112
05-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Forgot to mention - I'm running Win7 on a Mac using VMWare Fusion.

Rant2112
05-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Stuff I've tried:

3d acceleration disabled = slow
HEM and HUD closed = slow

Win XP = fast
Poker Stars and Table Ninja on Win7 = fast

Is it maybe something to do with fonts?

Fool
05-27-2010, 02:57 PM
It's more likely to do with a lack of resources on the VM due to the nature of resource divisions. It's possible there is another problem but it could be difficult to nail down on a VM. Please PM me your skype or other contact info and I'll setup a time to teamview as soon as possible.