PDA

View Full Version : movement of hud on stars

ColmateQ
05-14-2010, 05:52 PM
After any action on the table, some stats duplicate and place themselves anywhere on table. (The original stats stay where I have placed them). This only happens with stars. Other sites the hud works fine. Im using 1.11.00, Windows XP, and tried all of the faqs including force on top, checking seating preference etc.
Hope you can help.

netsrak
05-15-2010, 04:18 AM
Please post a screenshot.
Is your windows and graphic card driver uptodate?

ColmateQ
05-16-2010, 08:34 AM
Hi
Many thanks for your reply. I have attached a Screenshot. First time of trying to do this so I hope it has worked. Windows XP and graphics card both up to date

netsrak
05-16-2010, 01:09 PM
I have no idea. I'll forward this thread to my colleagues and the Hud developer.

netsrak
05-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Please try the following:
- close HM
- make a backup copy of the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path
- delete the original files config\prefs.xml and config\*pref*.txt
- restart HM. The files will be freshly generated.
- Create and arrange a new Hud configuration.

Does it work now?

ColmateQ
05-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Many thanks
First of all I could not find a *pref*.txt file in the Config folder. I deleted the xml file after copying the folder, re started HM. I've checked and it has re-created the pref. xml file in the config folder, but now the screen is worse, see attached.
I've also changed hud config
Many thanks

morny
05-16-2010, 06:33 PM
If you go into Hud Options > Site Options and untick all the prefetch and live tracking options for all the sites and restart HM does the problem still persist

Also go to Hud Options > player preferences and for all your huds drag the opcaity slider all the way to the right, does that make any difference?

Finally update your graphics card driver FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver)

ColmateQ
05-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Fantastic. Moving the opacity slider was the one that worked. Many thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

morny
05-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Can you zip up your config folder in the RVGSoftware/HoldemManager folder so we can attempt to replicate this

support@holdemmanager.com and also link to this thread

ColmateQ
05-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Zip attached.
Thanks again

netsrak
05-17-2010, 06:45 AM
Please mail it with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net. Thats easier to handle for us.