PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Big Blinds Bet

herosista
05-14-2010, 03:18 PM
From time to time i have problems using this feature. Work well 97% of cases but from time to time it make strange raise to about 90% of my stack. It already cost me a few buyins to turnamens.. Any sugestion?

Fool
05-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Its difficult to say without more information but it sounds like you have a very specific configuration problem for it to be so rare and intermittent. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll try to spot the problem:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaFT(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

herosista
05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
I send you logs and screanshot via PM few days ago and i ddint get any anserw...

herosista
05-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Helllo... Anybody here?

Fool
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry ... where did you send them? I can't seem to find them but I run enough emails and forums its possible I've misplaced them.

herosista
05-22-2010, 06:51 AM
Sorry ... where did you send them? I can't seem to find them but I run enough emails and forums its possible I've misplaced them.

I send this again.. This time by forum profilie and e-mail in forum profile. Link to files is in Message it self (no files in atachment)

Fool
05-25-2010, 07:18 PM
I tried to access whatever hosting site you used but was spammed with adds and unable to find your files. Please post, .zip and attach the files, or send to jhicks@holdemmanager.net

herosista
05-26-2010, 05:16 AM
1. When i am pressing buttons X C V B That i use to Big Blinds Bets in Fixed Bet Tab (preflop) with checked automatic click bet button about 10-15% of time Software use my Pot Default Bet --> Preflop --> %Pot Value in Pot Betting Tab instead.
2. When i am pressing buttons X C V B That i use to Big Blinds Bets in Fixed Bet Tab (preflop) with checked automatic click bet button Software going absolute Nuts and bet very strange value like 80-90% of stack even when i am on 100BB or more stack
3. Just recently sometimes in later part of Stg with high blinds and anties Table Ninja Put all inn value on Post flop streets from post flop in Pot Betting Tab even when i have Still About 2,3 x Size of Pot in Stack left.

Anyone else have similar problems??

Fool
05-26-2010, 06:22 PM
This is almost always a configuration error. While other may experience something similar your problems will be specific to your machine. Without your logs and the other information I requested it will near impossible to determine the root of the problem.