PDA

View Full Version : Import Cereus Email HHs

RxzzKo
05-14-2010, 04:32 AM
I lost many hands from the Cereus HH format change. I had all the ones I missed emailed to me and I copied/pasted the HHs into notepad, saved the file, then tried to import the file.

I don't think the HHs are being imported. The import status window reads:

Files Imported: 1 of 1
Hands Imported: 53
Duplicate Hands: 51
Import Errors: 197

I guess 53 of them got imported and 51 were already in the DB so I assume around 100 hands got imported but why were there 197 import errors?

I think I tried to do this a long time ago with no luck but I thought I would give it a shot hoping that things had changed since then. Way back when I tried it, no hands were imported at all but this time it almost seems like it could work.

netsrak
05-14-2010, 04:51 AM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30807-cereus-ub-ap-import-fix.html

RxzzKo
05-14-2010, 09:40 AM
yes, thank you but I already installed the working version. I have the hands importing correctly now.

My issue is that I am missing hands that I played before I installed a compatible version of HEM. I had them emailed to me so I could re-import them into the working DB but I am getting import errors.

It is importing my real-time hands just fine.

morny
05-14-2010, 01:49 PM
If you still have the original hands they will import if you move them to a new folder and reimport but we dont support the emailed hands currently

RxzzKo
05-14-2010, 03:54 PM
ahhhhhh, thanks!

That is what I wanted to know.

I found the hands in the archived folder and was able to re-import them without any issues.

Thanks again.