PDA

View Full Version : observed tables for microgaming

Pickleman
05-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Hi,

I'm an HEM noob and I'm trying to import observed hand histories into Omaha manager using SpadeEye.

So far so good, it seems to be importing the files, but they're not turning up in my database. To be precise, the number of players is going up, and on the import page, it does seem to be importing files, but when I try to run any reports, these observed hands aren't turning up anywhere.

Is there just something really simple I'm missing?

netsrak
05-13-2010, 09:47 AM
This usually is a wrong filter, player name, date/time or gametype setting.

Pickleman
05-13-2010, 10:00 AM
This usually is a wrong filter, player name, date/time or gametype setting.

Well I can find other players whose data I've only observed (and not specifically played against), but their data doesn't turn up in the reports - it's just blank. The only players I'm getting data for are those I've played against.

Ditto, date/time, filter and game. I'm pretty sure I've checked all of them

Pickleman
05-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Well I can find other players whose data I've only observed (and not specifically played against), but their data doesn't turn up in the reports - it's just blank. The only players I'm getting data for are those I've played against.

Ditto, date/time, filter and game. I'm pretty sure I've checked all of them

just as an extra note, the mined data seems to be turning up on the HUD, but it would be useful for it to turn up in the reports, too (which at present, it isn't)

morny
05-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Go to filters > Clear and the filters > use for all and if the problem persists please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread