PDA

View Full Version : Hand importing problem

scar3face
05-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi,

When I attempt to import hands, I notice that for every file it imports, I will also get 1 error.

I also received the following error message:

The following error occurred when running this report: ERROR 53100: could not write block1 of temporary file: No space left on drive.

I have plenty of space on all my drives, so I'm a little confused.

The hands are from Full Tilt.
I'm running Windows 7 with version 1.11.00.

Please help.

Thank you.

netsrak
05-13-2010, 09:44 AM
This is a postgresql error message which definitely says that one of your partitions is full. If that is not the case your database might be damaged. Please try creating a new one for a test and import some hands.

scar3face
05-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the reply Netrak.

I created a new database and then restored it via PGAdmin, however I get the same error. (before I created the original thread)

However I retried to create a new database just now and I'm receiving the following error:

The following error occurred when trying to initialize the Holdem Manager database: ERROR 53100: could not create file 'base/16788/112": No space left on device.

It's odd because I have heaps of room left on the device, however how much space spare hard disk space does it require?

I've been looking further into the problem and can tell you that I only get errors when I click on the following:

Cash Games / Reports
Cash Games /Sessions

I also get the file import errors as originally stated in the original thread.

Thanks.

Regards.

morny
05-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Not really sure what you can do, the error indicates it cant find space but you have a lot of space, not something i came across before, id suggest posting on the PostgreSQL forums and they guys should be able to help there

scar3face
05-14-2010, 04:27 AM
I worked out what the issue was. The fix was in the error basically.

I had enabled disk quota's a long time ago and when I check it out further, the quota for the postgres local account was maxed out.

So I just increased the quota and everything worked as expected.

Cheers