PDA

View Full Version : PKR Hud only works for cash game

strboney
05-13-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi,

Got the strange problem that the Hud only works with cash game on PKR. When trying to play SnG or MTT hud crashes immediately (Error message: "Microsoft Visual c++ ;assertion failed; my tabel.cpp; line: 933").
Hands are imported correctly for SnG/MTT.

HM works fine for all sites i play, cash and SnG/MTT.

Is there any way to fix this problem or is it possible to disable Hud for PKR so that I can play on other sites at the same time with Hud and use active player detail for PKR. (Unchecking at table manager isnt possible because it crashes immediatley)

thx

Newtie
05-13-2010, 07:37 AM
I reported this same issue a few days ago and sent a log file to the moderator - haven't had a reply yet but your problem and the error message are exactly my issue. Strange that it works fine on cash games but crashes on mtts. I wish they would take this seriously and fix the issue as I'm having to use another application, pokerofficer, where the HUD is working so during tournaments I track with the hud and use holdem manager only for reporting and the active player details window that does work. You can launch this seperately which provides a table so at least you have the information without the HUD.

Moderator your advice please?

netsrak
05-13-2010, 09:59 AM
The PKR Hud support is buggy at the moment. We send a report to the developer. But i can't give you an ETA when it will be fixed.

Newtie
05-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the reply - please let us know asap when there has been any progress.

Newtie
10-09-2010, 05:45 AM
Hi,

This thread is more than 5 months old - i was curious if there was any update from support regarding getting the HUD to work on mtts on PKR.

Pretty please with ribbons attached :)

Cosmos
10-09-2010, 01:32 PM
i reported a pkr hud crash thread 7 momths ago and no one seems to be bothered about fixing it. if it works for some people then there must be a fix

i don't want to play there until it is so i may be waiting a long time ...

the only advice i get is "use the active players window"

Gdog
10-09-2010, 03:11 PM
i reported a pkr hud crash thread 7 momths ago and no one seems to be bothered about fixing it. if it works for some people then there must be a fix

i don't want to play there until it is so i may be waiting a long time ...

the only advice i get is "use the active players window"

I've got the same problem. Haven't played on PKR for months but playing some MTTs today and no HUD appears. I know Holdem Manager is working fine because I played some Rush poker on full tilt earlier.

Anyone from support going to advise?

morny
10-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi, ill try and get an update for you on the situation

brit_abroad
10-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Any news? We PKR players have been waiting so long for a proper HUD solution....

morny
10-16-2010, 01:00 AM
The solution is extremely complicated and although we will continue to look into the complexity of how they designed the site with more than 1 poker table in a window means it will take some time and we dont see a solution in the short term as we have already allocated a lot of resources into finding a solution without success. Again we havent giving up but we just dont see a solution in the short term im afraid unless we make an unexpected breakthrough.

Cosmos
10-18-2010, 06:24 AM
thanks for the explanation

is this problem only related to multitabling or is it also a problem when playing just 1 game at a time?

netsrak
10-18-2010, 02:09 PM
This is for playing more than 1 table at a time.

Cosmos
10-19-2010, 06:50 AM
well my problem is my hud crashes for 1 table- i don't multitable at PKR

i pointed this out 7 months ago. is there a fix for this yet?

thanks

netsrak
10-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Did you try 1.11.05? We fixed some hud crashes in this release.