PDA

View Full Version : reviewing tourney problem

lurker22
05-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Ok, I want to review a tournament I played but cannot get the mngr. to locate it. It is a Merge tournament I played on May 7/10.

I go to tourney>results> and narrow down the day, but it doesn't even show it as an option to view..

I can find the tournament in my C:\HMArchive\2010\05\07, and if I reimport the file itself it tells me it is a copy...but again, I can't get the tournament up to replay the hands..

What am I doing wrong?

lurker22
05-12-2010, 11:14 PM
I should add, it is a rebuy/addon tourney...if that makes a difference.

I can see the hands in tourney>hands...just don't know how to separate them to view the tournament as a whole??

I should also add that all the tournaments I can bring up in the tourney>results> are 11 dollar buy ins...nothing else with the exception of a 10buck hu match...and yeah, I have changed that filter to range from 1 dollar to 200 dollars..

lurker22
05-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Is there not a way to view this tournament separately???

morny
05-13-2010, 01:27 PM
So you can view the hands but you cant see the tournament in Tourney > Results > Stats or Tourney > Results > Data View

Have you tried deleting the hands and reimporting them after installing the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Also double check its not your filters that is blocking you from seeing it, failing that please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill check into it

lurker22
05-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Yes, I can see the hands..but not the tourney in the stats or data view...I have tried all the filters and none of them should be stopping this..

Again, I see the tournament in the hmarchive..

I am hoping there is a better way than deleting 300+hands and re-importing them...as I will have to do it singularly because I can't separate them out of the other tournaments I was also playing at the same time..

I have done the update, yes.