PDA

View Full Version : exclude myself from report summaries?

benthj
05-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Wanted to ask the question below, which I saw that you have responded to before.

I do have one rather serious problem working with two DB.

DB1 is the one where I have all my played hands. I use this for evaluating my own game.

DB2 consists of datamined hands. This is what I want to see in the HUD. However, I don't want my own hands to go into this DB, as this entirely fucks up the "PLAYERS" tab, when making "Player summaries".

I have adressed this long time ago, and think you mentioned that you would fix it, but as I also uses this DB2 to look at average of players etc in the above tab, it simply gets totally worthless, when I have like 300.000 hands of my own, and lets say I list all players in the DB2 whom I have 10k+ hands on. As my stats are such an overwhelming part of the numbers, all averages are skewed towards my own stats, indirectly making me assume that I'm not way off anywere.

This could be fixed if I could import to one DB (DB1), and the HUD read from another (DB2), but when I have to import to the DB which I don't want the HUD to use, its such a hassle having the delete the hands I played every day, and at the same time importing them again into the correct DB.

So, how do I work around this, and/or can you make a solution for this? I assume I definitely not the only one with the problem, not least have Players summaries that are totally useless.