PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt

Helveticus
05-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Hello

I have old version 1.09 of Holdem Manager and the importing of hands of full tilt don't work. Why? Is there a solution?

An no, I don't want the newest version.

Patvs
05-12-2010, 11:18 PM
You're using Windows 2000?

I'd try to ONLY replace the hmhud.exe file of the latest build.
So stick to your 1.09 beta 38, but do replace the hmhud.exe which current build is also called 1.11.0

Helveticus
05-13-2010, 07:07 AM
I'm using Win XP Prof. I have no problem with the hud, I don't use the hud. The problem is that there are errors when I importing hands that means I can't import hands.

Where can I get the hmhud.exe?

Helveticus
05-13-2010, 09:31 AM
I just noticed that I tried to import play money hands. Was that the problem?

And will importing hands for full tilt, cake, bodog and ultimate bet work with Holdem Manger 1.09 over a long period or do I need an update after some time? That means are changes of the hand historie format of the pokerrooms often?

And does Holdem Manager 1.09 support cake well? It does Bodog, Full Tilt and UB, but not sure about cake.

netsrak
05-13-2010, 09:56 AM
HM doesn't support play money hands, so that explains the problem.

I'm not sure whether 1.09 already supports Cake hands, just try it.

But sooner or later you will need to update your HM because the sites change their handhistory layouts from time to time and we need to adjust HM for this. Just happened on AP/UP/Cereus.

shamda
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Play money mtt games are not supported? It used to work for me with full tilt but hands no longer import. Play money on PS works fine. I am out of luck trying to use HM with full tilt play money mtt?

HM doesn't support play money hands, so that explains the problem.

I'm not sure whether 1.09 already supports Cake hands, just try it.

But sooner or later you will need to update your HM because the sites change their handhistory layouts from time to time and we need to adjust HM for this. Just happened on AP/UP/Cereus.

netsrak
06-03-2010, 05:51 AM
Play money in general is not supported. If it works for a specific site its just luck.