PDA

View Full Version : Hands not appearing in report.

dadoka
05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Disclaimer: I have read the previous thread on this issue :) but unlike the author of that thread, the fixes suggested there did not work for me.

When multi-tabling sngs on pokerstars hands are not appearing in the report, however in the player analysis, if I look at myself it is updating hands from every table correctly. In the tourney report it also misses cash-ins etc, so the graphs/ROI and such are completely incorrect.

I created a new UTF database and set that to default. I proceeded then to delete the old database with pgAdmin III. Then I requested 200 hands from Poker Stars, saved them to a text file and imported them into the new database. The tourney report is still incorrect stating that there are only "14" hands played for the user which I have selected (myself). The import of 200 hands was successful according to the import process with no errors.

I have the latest version of the software, seeing as I bought and installed it a mere 3 days ago.

What can I do to remedy this?

morny
05-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Go to filter > clear and then filter > use for all in reports and if the problem persists just Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

dadoka
05-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Ah! your suggestion worked nicely. Thanks very much!

Best wishes.

aszfalt
05-13-2010, 05:21 AM
Same problem here, but the method you suggested, did not work. My Reports tab is just loading without any effect. If i select for e.g. Last month in date filter, it just loads, but if i change to the other tabs (hands, sessions, graphs...) it works properly. So i have only problem with the Reports.

netsrak
05-13-2010, 06:11 AM
Please check all your filter settings, date/time, player name and gametype for the reports.
If that doesn't help please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.