PDA

View Full Version : last 3 pots doesnt show in Rush (1.11)

violt
05-12-2010, 10:43 AM
im using 1.11 on Vista (HE+PLO)

On rush tables HEM doesnt show my own stats (wich is fine by me) and last 3 pots won (in my case i tripple-checked that i have it set to 3 not to 0).
It works normal on PLO tables (HU and 6-max) but doesnt on Rush 6-max PLO.

morny
05-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Yes this feature isnt likely to be useful, this is useful when playing agains the same players to see who won the last 3 pots but when your playing against 5-8 new players theres no need for it so we didnt implement it

violt
05-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Yes this feature isnt likely to be useful, this is useful when playing agains the same players to see who won the last 3 pots but when your playing against 5-8 new players theres no need for it so we didnt implement it

Hey how about you let customers decide if its useful and make a checkbox option to show it.
I have no clue why you think ability to click on the spot and see hand equities preflop, on flop and turn for last few hands isnt useful, but whatever...

morny
05-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Well you did say the last 3 pots, if you want the ability to mark hands etc i agree thats useful and you can suggest it here Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)