PDA

View Full Version : Graphs: EV red line after update!!

Titeuf
05-12-2010, 09:57 AM
after an update my allin EV line is red, it's possible to put that line in green another time?

thanks!!

morny
05-12-2010, 12:53 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Change EV Line Color in Graphs (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/278/Change+EV+Line+Color+in+Graphs)

Titeuf
05-12-2010, 02:13 PM
i did that and nothing change, can you help me? i changed the file HoldemManager on the adress ..../holdemmanager/Config

it's possible paste the config os a friend?
i would lose anithing doing that?

the line remains red :(

Thanks for your time!

bdadavies
05-12-2010, 06:09 PM
After you make the change reopen the config file. Has the text reverted to what it was previously?

If so you have a file rights issue

Right click on the config file

Properties

Security Tab

Click edit

Select users

Tick the modify box

Click ok on everything

Then make the changes to the text

This time when you save and reopen the new text should be stored.

Titeuf
05-13-2010, 03:05 PM
the text remains changed when i reopen the config file. the text wasn't reverted.

I do all the things above and nothing happens :(

thanks for your help, any new idea??

bdadavies
05-13-2010, 06:04 PM
That's very strange.

It does work. I did it myself.

Maybe its case sensitive??

Titeuf
05-13-2010, 10:01 PM
there is any other way to do the same? i made exactly what the faq said, the exacts characters, i don't know why this don't work is not a big problem but i would like the former green line.

thanks for your help!!

morny
05-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look

Titeuf
05-14-2010, 07:31 AM
As you can see in the file, i have made changes in the allinEV line, but the line itself remains red.

Thanks for your time guys, i appreciate your job ;)

If it can helps i'm running W7 64bits.

fozzy71
05-14-2010, 09:10 AM

If it can helps i'm running W7 64bits.

All 64 bit programs are installed to \Program Files (x86)\.....

The file you attached, that morny asked for, C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config, is apparently for an installation that isn't being used. This often happens if you install the update to \Program Files\... instead of \Program Files (x86)\...

Titeuf
05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Perfect guys you solve my problem. my mistake was that i didn't change the correct file.

Thanks for your time and sorry for my mistake on the wrong file!!! :D

bdadavies
05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
All 64 bit programs are installed to \Program Files (x86)\.....

The file you attached, that morny asked for, C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config, is apparently for an installation that isn't being used. This often happens if you install the update to \Program Files\... instead of \Program Files (x86)\...

NOw that you say that, that makes complete sense, but without looking at his computer first hand, I would never have thought of that!