PDA

View Full Version : Number of Table Scoring not working

Dolfinsfan
05-12-2010, 08:05 AM
I tried to give a point for someone playing just one or two tables but, it seems to be giving everyone the point no matter how many tables they are on. This is for FTP, if that makes a difference.

ScannerSupport
05-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Can you show me a screenshot of your scoring system please?

You set just one rule like:
"0 <= #tables < 3 := score +1"
?

Dolfinsfan
05-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Not sure how to post the screenshot but, yes that is what i was trying to do and it gave a point to everyone no matter how many tables they were on. I was also trying to give -1 for people on 8 or more tables but, that didn't work either.

Hilips
05-12-2010, 10:49 PM
This bug as been reported a few times already, the tables score doesn't update at the end of the scaning.

You can do that manually if you want, when the scan is finished change the scoring profile to a random one (you will see the score change) and then get back to the one you want.

Dolfinsfan
05-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Is it on the bugs that will be fixed soon? The fix does work but, is a pain when trying to play at the same time.

spotDEspot
05-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Is it on the bugs that will be fixed soon? The fix does work but, is a pain when trying to play at the same time.

I agree - I reported this ages ago and it would be a really good feature if it worked

ScannerSupport
05-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the help.
We will fix that as soon as possible.