PDA

View Full Version : Ongame - problems with tables poping-up

learningSS
10-10-2008, 06:13 AM
Hi,

I play in Ongame with HM and I don't want tables to pop-up when action is needed, I just want to click them myself to bring them to the front.

If I don't have the HUD running there is no problem, but if I active it, then the tables start poping-up.

It's imposible to play this way, because even if I haven't finished with one table, the most recent table which needs action comes to the front.

I'm playing with 1.06.03h version. I know there are some beta versions out there, but some people told me the better one for playing in ongame is this one.

Thank for any help, and hope there is a solution.

yawak
10-10-2008, 08:56 AM
I don't think this is a HM problem.

Open up your ongame client. Go to preferences. Go to Gameplay. Uncheck "Popup table on Action".

If this doesnt work install tweakui. Open up tweakui. Go to "General". Go to "Focus". Check "Prevent applications from stealing focus".

1.06.04 beta 9 works fine for me.

learningSS
10-10-2008, 09:49 AM
I don't think this is a HM problem.

Open up your ongame client. Go to preferences. Go to Gameplay. Uncheck "Popup table on Action".

If this doesnt work install tweakui. Open up tweakui. Go to "General". Go to "Focus". Check "Prevent applications from stealing focus".

1.06.04 beta 9 works fine for me.
I've already said that without HM it works ok, so I don't think it's a problem of my ongame client.

I will try tweakui, though.