PDA

View Full Version : HEM bugs on pokerstars.it

Locketto
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
sorry for my English

can someone fix this bugs?

n*1

STEP= at the moment i play only step 1, but probably there are problem in step 2-3-4 and in a few months (probably 1) on step 5-6

step1= wrong payout, wrong speed tournament for hem is normal but it is turbo, and if i finish 1st or 2nd, hem tell not finish tournament and marks no win

step2= i think that have similar problem from step 1 (payout-turbo-not finish tournament)

step3-4= step 1-2 problem but isnt a turbo tournament

n*2

MTT= if i finish at 48th but i go ot on my table (9player) hem mark that i finish 9th... and hem tell not finish tournament and marks no win

n*3
and im not sure but have this problem also in SNG multitalbe

Locketto
05-11-2010, 07:09 PM
for esemple, this is only step1

http://i41.tinypic.com/16itr37.png

morny
05-12-2010, 12:00 AM
1) Steps support is being worked on

2) and 3) The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you