PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Fetch HUD Wrong Positions

PKS Ace
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I just set up HEM and Full Tilt on a new computer, and once I've played at least one hand, the HUD panels are in the correct positions, but when I first open a table and it pre-fetches the stats, they're in wrong, random positions.

I've set up my hero names and seating preferences in HEM.

Veteran68
05-11-2010, 07:29 PM
I've noticed this too. I've gotten used to it, but it's quite annoying. Sometimes it doesn't reposition correctly after the first hand either, and I have to resize the table to get it to fix itself. Now I just pick my preferred table layout from the FT layout menu and it fixes it, so it just takes a couple of clicks, but still bugs me.

PKS Ace
05-11-2010, 08:52 PM
It works properly on one computer, but not on the computer that I just did a fresh install on though, and I haven't yet been able to track down a setting that's different that would cause this.

morny
05-12-2010, 12:34 AM
It wont work with preferred seating on since it thinks your sitting in and playing in the center seat when your not, if you dont use auto centre it should work fine

PKS Ace
05-12-2010, 01:01 AM
It wont work with preferred seating on since it thinks your sitting in and playing in the center seat when your not, if you dont use auto centre it should work fine

Do you mean auto-center in FTP or in HEM? I have the exact same settings, as far as I can tell, on my other computer, and it works fine, and I use autocenter on that computer as well.

PKS Ace
05-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Also, It doesn't work properly if I just open up a table and don't sit down but just wait for the stats to prefetch. So, it's not just that the stats prefetch, I sit down and positions change, and then it doesn't correct until I play a hand. I know that will happen, but I haven't had this problem elsewhere.

morny
05-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Can you zip up your Config Folder from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager and ill try and replicate and fix this

support@holdemmanager.com

Veteran68
05-12-2010, 05:59 PM
The stats appear in the right seat position (my preferred seats happen to be center bottom so maybe I'm just lucky there), but the problem is I use multiple panels in my HUD, and all the panels are jumbled up and kind of haphazardly stacked on top of each other. Once a hand or two is played, or I force a table resize, they usually un-jumble and move to the correct positions. So I guess the bug is that they don't arrange themselves properly during prefetch, and sometimes they get stuck in prefetch position and have to be forced to reposition properly.

PKS Ace
05-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Could this possibly be something that just arose in the new version of HEM? I have the previous Beta version on the computer that works and the new release on the computer that doesn't work. I didn't think of that until just now.

netsrak
05-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Rush tables or normal tables?

PKS Ace
05-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Rush tables or normal tables?

Normal tables for me.

Veteran68
05-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Normal 9/10 player tables for me as well.

netsrak
05-14-2010, 04:59 AM
We use the same OCR technique for the Prefetch as for the Rush. So it is not 100% reliable at the moment. But we are just testing an improvement for the next releases.

Veteran68
05-14-2010, 08:00 AM
We use the same OCR technique for the Prefetch as for the Rush. So it is not 100% reliable at the moment. But we are just testing an improvement for the next releases.

Would OCR affect positioning though? I could understand that if the players weren't being read or stats weren't displaying correctly, but they are. The HUD is just not positioned where it should be.

fozzy71
05-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Disable the preferred seating settings in HM, and full tilt, as workaround. It should be fixed in the next release, so you can enable the preferred seating again.