PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

yesright
05-11-2010, 05:42 PM
(1) If we already purchased TN for stars at full price do we get the discount on TNFT?

(2) I am having a slight problem of TN pushing the bet slider all the way to the right (all in effcetively) very now and again for no reason even though I have no all-in button set up and my bet size is 60% of pot

This happens even pre-flop sometimes with a very small pot?

Anyone else have this problem?

I dont have this problem with TN for Stars.

Fool
05-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Unfortunately we do not have a system in place to track current TN users and assign discounts. Regarding the betting problem its difficult to say without more information. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaFT(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

yesright
05-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I am not sure why you wouldnt know who has purchased TN for stars?????

What happens if we lose the registration due to a crash and need another key?

Surely you have a record of myself buying TN!

Fool
05-12-2010, 08:54 AM
We have a record of who has purchased. We don't have a system in place to assign discounts. If you lose your code post in one of the forums or PM me and I'll get it sorted out.

yesright
05-12-2010, 10:17 PM
We have a record of who has purchased. We don't have a system in place to assign discounts. If you lose your code post in one of the forums or PM me and I'll get it sorted out.

If you have emails/records of everyone who has purchsed why not either program the form to match the email or send everyone a discount code they can use at the time of the order?

The fact is you are penalizing anyone who bought TN before they could buy TNFT

Anyone buying both gets a discount yet I have to pay full price for both?

Why?

plus, why are you charging the same price for TNFT when it doesnt have all the features of TN ?

LT22
05-14-2010, 01:10 PM
100% agree and so do all of my fellow poker friends

Fool
05-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Promotions are a common business practice intended to drive "new" sales. You can choose to view this as a penalty, but this mentality will have you at odds with every company you have ever done business with as each of them will eventually offer a discount on a product you have already purchased. All pricing is decided by ALXSoftware whom you can email here at support@alxsoftware.com. They do not have the same website shopping cart system or database system as HEM so they are working under a different set of constraints.

Although Full Tilt and Stars perform the same basic functions they are radically different. Just because something is possible on one does not mean it is possible on the other. We are constantly working not only on porting features from one program to the other but also to keep up with user requests. These are two independent programs and cannot be expected to work the same way.

Ultimately you need to decide if TableNinjaFT is worth $60 to you as an investment in your poker game. If it is not then we completely respect your decision to not buy the program.

yesright
05-31-2010, 01:44 AM
Promotions are a common business practice intended to drive "new" sales. You can choose to view this as a penalty, but this mentality will have you at odds with every company you have ever done business with as each of them will eventually offer a discount on a product you have already purchased. All pricing is decided by ALXSoftware whom you can email here at support@alxsoftware.com. They do not have the same website shopping cart system or database system as HEM so they are working under a different set of constraints.

Although Full Tilt and Stars perform the same basic functions they are radically different. Just because something is possible on one does not mean it is possible on the other. We are constantly working not only on porting features from one program to the other but also to keep up with user requests. These are two independent programs and cannot be expected to work the same way.

Ultimately you need to decide if TableNinjaFT is worth $60 to you as an investment in your poker game. If it is not then we completely respect your decision to not buy the program.

Just as a follow up as I forgot I posted the above.

I agree 100% that market forces will decide its worth.

Personally I decided not to purchase for the reasons already stated.

I managed to find a free AHK script which had many of the features I wanted.