PDA

View Full Version : Bodog thinks 6-max is FR

natstar1
05-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Last couple of days there are certain tables where bodog thinks a 6-max table is a 9-max table. Well obviously my HUD is all messed up when this happens. What can I do to fix the problem?

morny
05-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem persists can you let me know how often this happens and try and watch out for patterns, i.e does it happen when you join a half empty table or a full table or maybe it happens when a 9max drops below 7 players then it reverts to 6max?

natstar1
05-12-2010, 01:24 AM
I installed the latest version. First table I observe the table manager says it is 6/9, but it is 6/6. HUD stats are all over the place

netsrak
05-12-2010, 04:03 AM
Does this only happen when you are observing the table or when you are playing too?

natstar1
05-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Does this only happen when you are observing the table or when you are playing too?
When I'm playing too. ex. I observe table xyz. Seat opens and I sit. The HUD will still be messed up.

Since I have DLed the latest version only time table manager has said it was a 9 person table when it was a 6-max table was the very first table I opened, which was the one I posted about earlier. I'm observing 4 6-max tables now and they are all correct. I'll try to post a screenshot if I see again.

I've moved the HUD stats so they are positioned correctly now. Although the floating cards still pop up in random areas. Seems to be a minor/no problem now.

morny
05-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com