PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Tourney Data

orangutanaman
05-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Im finding errors in the tournament data when I look in the DATA VIEW tab in Tourney>Results.

I play a mixture of 18, 45 and 180 man sngs with mixed in MTTs.

Firstly, with the sngs, the profit and loss actually seem to be fairly accurate when I search through ALL HANDS, however, when I narrow the parameters down if I want to search for only $12 180 man (by filtering the tourney details to buyin 12-12 and # players 180-180) it appears to only show tournaments where I have cashed in the top 10. There are similar problems with the $12 45 man tournaments. Can this be rectified?

Additionally, all of my MTTs count the buyin but never record how much I have won. Is it standard that MTTs have to be manually entered?

This seems like it would be a common problem but forgive me, I could not find anything on it in search.

morny
05-11-2010, 07:30 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries so email their support and see if they have summaries.

Regarding the filter issue, Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem persists please email the hands and summaries to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into it