PDA

View Full Version : HM and Purchased Hands

TreeManG
05-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi all, I just purchased a months worth of hand histories that I will be receiving daily from HHdealer.

when I download them from HHdealer they seem to go straight through to the archive folder via configure auto import.

The date is not assimilating into the general system so I was wondering if anyone has had this problem before.

morny
05-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Not sure what you mean the date is not assimilating? Where exactly is this, the hand history dates or the archived files or something?

TreeManG
05-11-2010, 08:12 PM
first of all, the hands are not being downloaded into HM, I searched all over then tried this,

options> auto import folders > edit > and found them in (archive folder )

I found the downloaded hands from hhdealer in a folder that was under this lable archive folder

morny
05-11-2010, 08:20 PM
If they were archived then they should be imported, maybe you have a filter selected or something, if not please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill see if they are importing, also Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

TreeManG
05-11-2010, 09:22 PM
hey, I have found that when i go to import from folder, I can manually download them, they just don't go in automatically like i have before.

do i have to zip my sent hand history before sending them by the way?
Im just learning how to do all this stuff.

morny
05-11-2010, 11:11 PM
What site is this for, Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where there supposed to be

fozzy71
05-14-2010, 08:40 AM
hey, I have found that when i go to import from folder, I can manually download them, they just don't go in automatically like i have before.

You should never put a large group of hands into an Auto Import Folder. That is designed for live play, to show the HUD. For bulk imports of old hands, use the UImport From Folder option, always.