PDA

View Full Version : beginner probs with the hud...

brynte5
10-10-2008, 05:17 AM
iīm currently using the trial version, playing on partypokers new tables!
stats are all visible, but if i start 4 sng tables, the stats are located all wrong!
and thereīs no logic to it, because one persons stats is 2 seats wrong and an other persons stats is 4 seats wrong!
i canīt see any connection between tables either! on table 1 player 1:s stats is in seat 7 and on table 2 player 1:s stats is in seat 3!??
iīve tried to move the stats to the right positions and "saved positions", but it doesnīt help!
i have checked in "hud options" "seating preferences" but when i choose partypoker, it shows nothing! no options can be chosen!
i do have "hud options" "player preferences" "fix my stats position" checked, if that means anything!?

morny
10-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and untick fix my stats positions, then do the seating preferences and play around until you find the correct seat and all should be fine

brynte5
10-15-2008, 01:26 PM
thx for your support, morny!
i did what u suggested and it seems to be working ok now, but now i have a new problem instead:(
when i play a sng my stats all work great, but after a while when we are down to 6 players, my stats are automatically replaced by a new setup of stats, showing almost nothing (only showing 2 stats i think)!??
i have my stats setup after your design (from another thread where i downloaded your stats) except i have a removed some of the stats!
i also donīt think "mucked cards and allignement" works in this version!? i will try it some more, but i tried it like 4-5 times yesterday and holdem manager froze and i had to restart the program...

morny
10-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Well have the mucked cards alignment fixed soon so dont use it for now, your other problem is explained here http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=131

brynte5
10-15-2008, 03:28 PM
ok, great:)
i have read the page u linked to but i still have a problem with the settings...
as it says in the faq: "if you set all the min's to 2 and all the max's to 10 then this essentially turns off the filters"!
i have looked at my settings (never changed anything) and they are just like that, so the filters should be off!?:confused:

morny
10-16-2008, 02:15 PM
AttachPrefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, mayeb you have 2 layouts selected or something

brynte5
10-16-2008, 03:55 PM
ok morny! here we go!
edit: problem solved by checking all boxes for "options for default"!
thx anyway for your support, morny!