PDA

View Full Version : Card Mods and Table Theme issue?

EN09
05-11-2010, 02:36 AM
I use HoldemManagerFTPv11 card mods and the TolmetFTPv201 from Fozzy with the gray background. Are they compatible with TNFT? Below is a small clip of the TNFTLog_YY-MM-DD.log files

10:43:11 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:43:22 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:43:44 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:44:58 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:45:08 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:45:16 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:47:39 PM : Skipped default betting due to left click
10:47:41 PM : Skipped default betting due to left click
10:47:54 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:47:54 PM : Pot tab not shown once.
10:47:54 PM : Failed setting default bet on retry 0
10:47:55 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:47:55 PM : Clicked MAX bet tab due to no pot bet tab.
10:48:11 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:48:11 PM : Pot tab not shown once.
10:48:11 PM : Failed setting default bet on retry 0
10:48:11 PM : ERROR: Saw just 2 cards!
10:48:11 PM : Clicked MAX bet tab due to no pot bet tab.
10:48:38 PM : Pot tab not shown once.
10:48:38 PM : Failed setting default bet on retry 0
10:48:39 PM : Clicked MAX bet tab due to no pot bet tab.
10:49:37 PM : Pot tab not shown once.
10:49:37 PM : Failed setting default bet on retry 0
10:49:38 PM : Clicked MAX bet tab due to no pot bet tab.

I seem to be having more trouble with the pot percentage than before.

Fool
05-11-2010, 04:41 AM
No, they are not on the supported list. Unfortunately it appears to be causing issues as well. Please switch to a default theme and see if the problems remain.

EN09
05-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Uninstalled FTP and re-installed with no mods. I play 6-9 tables on a 15" widescreen HP Pavillion dv6000 with Vista (Never had issues with Vista and FTP/HEM or other apps. USC and Administrator all set). When I have only 4 tables with no overlap, bet sizing appears to work okay. When I get overlap with 6 tables it works a fair amount of the time, but will set bet to Max often enough I need to be double checking, etc. In looking at the Logs, I'm assuming it's not seeing the button correctly.

So I went from 'overlapping' to 'cascade' to see if it corrected. It didn't.

Today I'm going to change it to 'stacked'. I'm also set to TIF for table control. Sometimes the logs says error for a left mouse click (I have a habit of clicking over tables to watch action and may be jumping the ability of TN to make it's move?) I've used TUM prior, and the bet still goes to max often enough to make paying for the software risky for me.

I'm down to the last day of use and would like to have it working properly for me before I ship $59, or a guarantee I will be reimbursed if I cannot get it working properly.

I don't understand if there is a 'stacked' and 'cascade' and 'overlapping', why when I overlap 6 tables, it bets Max?

Thoughts?

Fool
05-13-2010, 05:58 PM
No worries on losing service. As soon as the beta period ends everyone will have a 30 day trial to finish testing and setting up the program.

Are you using an Aero based Windows theme? Based on your symptoms I would guess not. Please change if at all possible. If this isn't an option please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll setup a time to work with you over teamview as soon as possible.

EN09
05-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Using the 'Modified' theme. FWIW, when I cut back to 4 tables with no overlap it seems to work fine. I moved my HUD stats to the side while multi-tabling but the max bet still ocurred. I then moved them back to this (not me, but I did get a kick out of the s/n):

http://j.imagehost.org/0188/2p2.jpg

The pic was with the Tolmet theme and card mod listed above in OP. I've since gone back to default FTP. Thanks for the 30 day heads up. Figured I was SOL unless I got it sorted out fast.

fozzy71
05-14-2010, 08:48 AM
The HM white cards version should work with TNFT. The table theme, might work with those black/white center basepods. I also have some newer basepods, that I designed for the cardrunners theme, that would probably work better. You can download the theme here - CardRunners Fog v1.0 (FTP) (http://www.fozzypokermods.com/crfogftp.html)

If you only want to use the basepods, I suggest you create a new folder, and install the theme there, so you can then copy the basepods out manually to paste into your full tilt with a tolmet mod. Make sure you select [x] Pods2 when installing.

If you are still unable to get it working, Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.

EN09
05-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Thanks for all the attention, but it's not necessary. I'm not one of those 20-somethings which need everything done immediately or I begin flaming forums and support! LOL

It's difficult for me to schedule much of anything more than a day or two in advance with the 'on-call' nature of my real job. I'll get it figured out eventually. Which is the best 'Setup' for the following: 2 rows of tables with 3 columns. I am auto-seated center with the tables on both sides of screen covering up some of the buttons and chat box of the middle table (it it still shows center 1/3 section of the middle tables so I can see my hole cards regardless of which tables are covering each other).

Is overlapping still better than stacked or cascade? Also using classic table view if that matters.

Thanks for the awesome support. Fozzy also had great support with his table mods and anyone reading this: I highly recommend him.

EN

Fool
05-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Overlapping will be more resource intensive than either stacking or tiling in my understanding. With either of the other two methods active tables will be in foreground with a minimum of redraw/refresh for the screen. Overlapping will work fine on a proper configured TNFT provided you have an Aero based windows theme. It can be a problem for XP users however as the XP classic theme is missing all the features that allow it to handle overlapped tables properly.

TN user
07-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Hello,

I have same thing - max bet is set by default. Because of this problem I had to disable all default bets.

I tried:
1 reinstall FTP
2 use TN with default table mod
3 play just one table
4 default chat location
... but nothing helps

I'm using TN with stacked and tiled tables, I also use some free 2+2 table mods and XP OS ("Vista Ultimate" theme).

Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Fool
07-11-2010, 02:16 PM
The theme and cards mods are likely at fault. Please remove them and try again. If this isn't the case please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll check it over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

TN user
07-11-2010, 06:10 PM
I uninstalled FTP and remove whole FTP folder then reinstall the client, also changed OS theme to "Classic" - works fine :)

If it was an issue with table mod or card, is there any requirements or specification for it?

Fool
07-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Sometimes adding a white dot to the corner of each card will allow TN to see them. Its hard to say though as we don't support custom themes. Any of the Tiltbuster.com Ninja compatible themes list will work just fine however. You can find them here:

TiltBuster.com - TableNinja Compatible (http://tiltbuster.com/index.php?action=store;cat=66)