PDA

View Full Version : Import Problems

sparkieee
05-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi, I've been using HEM for a while now and it has always worked fine. But suddenly I'm having problems with HEM's import function. I play on FTP and when I click "Auto-Import", HEM does not import any hands during the session although Table Manager detects the tables I'm sitting on. However, although Table Manager detects the tables I'm sat at, it has "0/6" for all tables under the Players column. And when I try to stop the import, HEM doesn't seem to respond.

I then tried to import the hand histories of that session manually using the "Import From Folder" function, but HEM takes 15 minutes before importing a total of 60 hands from 8 files.

I have downloaded the latest version of HEM (1.11.0) and have also reindexed the database, but the problems still persist. Any advice to help fix these problems will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

netsrak
05-11-2010, 03:47 AM
Please move all the files from the FTP handhistory folder to a different folder and try to import them individually via import file. Possibly one of them is corrupt.

If that doesn't help create a new database for a test and try to import the hands into this database.