PDA

View Full Version : How to delete hands out of reports tab?

Rolo1984
10-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Hello

Currently HM makes some mistakes in importing tournaments of pacific poker. It puts tournament histories in the cashgametab. I reported this problem but now I want to delete these specific hand histories from the cashgame tab otherwise my data gets spoiled. I am able to delete the hands itself but want to delete them from the general 'report tab'. So i want to delete the results from the report tab. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thank you

Kind regards

Roland

fabio
10-10-2008, 02:34 AM
You can delete them in the "Hands" tab

Rolo1984
10-10-2008, 08:43 AM
thank you...thought it would be more complicated.....

thanks again

Shloogy
10-10-2008, 10:10 AM
is there a way of deleting hands that is out of date? say for the all but the last 3 months? (by deleting i mean completely delete - from stats hud etc)

thanks,

fabio
10-10-2008, 10:47 AM
I assume you mean the hands from your opponents - you can filter the timeframe from the stats in the hud. HUD Options -> Additional HUD Filters -> Filter by Date

Shloogy
10-10-2008, 10:51 AM
thanks for the reply,
but can u please direct me completely on how to delete ALL stats up to 3 last months? im having some trouble on executing it by myself..sorry for that

morny
10-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi,

If your looking to completely delete the hands for the last 3 months go to Options > Purge Hands:

Select the applicable stakes, if you dont want to delete your own hands select your username for "do not delete hands played by" and choose the date range you want to delete the hands so for the last 3 months choose between Aug 10th and Oct 10th