PDA

View Full Version : HEM problem

snipthetip
05-10-2010, 07:17 PM
I've had this problem for the last 2 sessions I've played. I fire up auto-import and the HUD updates and shows itself no problem, but then when I go to the sessions tab, the hands are not showing up there. Nor do they show up in the reports tab where I like to look at my monthly statistics. I have the latest version of HEM, restarted it, and still have this problem. Hand histories are being saved appropriately, and I even requested my hands from FT from last Friday, imported them, and they still didn't show up in the sessions or reports tab. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

morny
05-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Try vacuuming the database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+) and if that doesn work can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and see if the problem persists there

snipthetip
05-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Tried vacuuming, and that didn't work. Haven't created a new database yet, but saw in another thread that you will shortly be introducing 1.11.01, which should remedy this problem.

I wanted to mention that my tourney results are importing fine, but it is just the cash game hands that I am having a problem with.

I also wanted to ask, even though my HUD updates as the hands are played, and when the new HEM update is available, will I still have to re-import the hands I have played over the last few sessions to see them in my reports/sessions tabs? Thanks for the help.

Edit: I play on Full Tilt, FWIW

morny
05-11-2010, 11:43 PM
I dont think your issue will be fixed in 1.11.01, usually when it shows in reports but not in another TAB there is an issue with the database, you can test by creating a new database and reimporting a sample to test

snipthetip
05-11-2010, 11:44 PM
I dont think your issue will be fixed in 1.11.01, usually when it shows in reports but not in another TAB there is an issue with the database, you can test by creating a new database and reimporting a sample to test

The latest hands aren't showing up in either reports or in sessions..

morny
05-11-2010, 11:48 PM
What site is this for?

snipthetip
05-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Full Tilt

netsrak
05-12-2010, 04:02 AM
You tried with a new database?
Did you import the hands?

snipthetip
05-12-2010, 10:16 AM
You tried with a new database?
Did you import the hands?

Created a new database, importing my hands now. Will write again later this evening with resulting info.