PDA

View Full Version : Cake Beta hands do not import

icemonkey9
05-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Not sure if this is a topic for here, but I was just invited into the Cake Poker beta for the new software. The hand histories are not importing at all, HEM doesn't even see them. I made sure the Auto Import area does in fact see the BETA area's HH, and I tried manually importing them by Import from Folder with no luck. I have updated to 1.11.00 and that did not change anything.

morny
05-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Lee from Cake was in contact with us, there format has changed so well need to re-parse with the new format, so were working on it at the moment

goldseraph
05-15-2010, 06:07 PM
same problem here, keep us updated and thanks for responding quickly!

goldseraph
05-18-2010, 08:25 PM
bbbbump

goldseraph
05-23-2010, 02:05 PM
bbumpp

icemonkey9
05-29-2010, 12:10 PM
YA seriously ... no comment from anyone? I can supply HHs to help get this done seems like a quick fix?? Help?

morny
05-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Hi were still working on this, most of the support and development team were away for a couple of days for a team meeting so were all trying to catch up on developments while we were away so this got delayed a bit but well get it added asap

BiguelOne
06-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Any news?

icemonkey9
06-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Sigh ... guess not, even with a new release today...

HungryEyes
06-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Sigh ... guess not, even with a new release today...

Same problem here, with the new release 2.0 today

morny
06-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Sorry for the delay, im checking into the progress of this and ill let you know where were at

morny
06-10-2010, 12:13 AM
The cake guys were due to send us a bunch of hands but didnt get around to it yet, could all the cake players please send us as many hands as possible to support@holdemmanager.com and well try and get this done asap

Well play some hands ourselves but we need a decent sample of hands so if you have some hands please send them to speed up the progress. Please put this in the subject: Att Morny Cake Hands

icemonkey9
06-10-2010, 06:20 AM
Sent!

HungryEyes
06-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Since I added the new Cake-Folder to my Auto-Import list NOTHING does work anymore.... e.g. Pokerstars - NO Hud, NO HH-Import, I really would like to know where the problem is.

Thanks

netsrak
06-10-2010, 02:35 PM
If you remove the Cake folder everything else works again?

morny
06-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Lee from Cake was in contact with us, they kindly changed the hand format back to the one that was compatible with HM so we dont need to make any changes.

YOU MUST HAVE THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE CAKE BETA SOFTWARE before this will work and it will only work on new hands

The newest version of the software (which you find through Help -> About) is 2.0.1.1490. As long as your using that version or later, cake hands should import fine

HungryEyes
06-11-2010, 03:49 AM
Since I added the new Cake-Folder to my Auto-Import list NOTHING does work anymore.... e.g. Pokerstars - NO Hud, NO HH-Import, I really would like to know where the problem is.

If you remove the Cake folder everything else works again?

Works again, thanks

goldseraph
06-11-2010, 09:03 AM
so is there any way now to import the cake beta HHs from the past month?

morny
06-11-2010, 10:54 AM
The old hands wont import, but any new ones will import fine once you upgrade

HungryEyes
06-13-2010, 08:39 PM
The old hands wont import, but any new ones will import fine once you upgrade

I could import my hands now ... Cake Beta does the same bull**** like bwin.com which means the HH folder is saved in a hidden folder.

Go to CakePoker Client and take a look where cake does save your HH, either you change that folder or go to folder-options and mark "show hidden folders" and you will find the specific Cake HH folder.

combat
07-07-2010, 02:31 AM
Hi there,

i am happy to found this thread, cause now i can import cake poker hands.^^

BUT,
there is still an issue with SnGs, isn't it?

Cause, some hands out of the HH Files are imported and appear in HM under "Hands" but there are no Tourney "Results" are displayed ...

And in the HH Files the last Hands are often "cutted", so it seems that HM can't get the right results of the tourney.

Is this thing known and is someone working on it?

Regards,

combat

netsrak
07-07-2010, 03:47 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

combat
07-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Hi,

just sended you the required files ...