PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting hem working again

Radical16
05-10-2010, 04:43 PM
The past couple days I have not been able to open HEM. When I try to open it, it stops responding after it tries to initialize my db. So it just sits there frozen until u click on it then it gives u the option to kill in or wait. Also the couple days before this happened, my import was missing hands, and then when i downloaded them from FTP, it was all errors and wouldnt import either... So I pretty much have no idea what the problem is, and im stuck... help would be greatly appreciated!

also, i updated today to version 1.11.00 and nothing changed

morny
05-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi,

Go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager folder and click on DBcontrolPanel.exe and try creating a new database then close and go back in and select your database

Radical16
05-11-2010, 01:31 AM
made the new db, but hem still wont open...still has the same issue w freezing as before????

netsrak
05-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Please give us some more details about your system.
Operating system?
Service Pack, all windows Updates installed?

Radical16
05-11-2010, 05:04 AM
im really not too good w this stuff, is there any way someone can teamviewer and help me figure it out

thanks

netsrak
05-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.