PDA

View Full Version : free trial?

jenkulle
05-10-2010, 04:10 PM
I might want to purchase the combo TN for stars and ftp, but I'm not quite sure how that would end up working when I play simultaniously on both site, and 100$ is alot of money if I'm not gonna use it...

so is there a trial version that I could use? only one session would tell me if I'd buy it or not...

Fool
05-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Both programs can be downloaded for free and come with a 30 day trial period. If for some reason your trial is already expired let me know and I'll have it reset for you.

jenkulle
05-11-2010, 11:12 PM
TN is 30 days but TNft is only 3days left ?? I just install both at the same time

also I had question about both TN,

is there a way in the futur to have the same short cut when playing with both TN and TNFT at the same time??

ex: I use B for bet or raise on TNft, but when I try to set the same "B" for bet on TN, it makes an error as already in use, so basicaly I need 2 command for each and that is too much...

same problem for the "table that need action" it doesnt work when both are running at the same time, and since I play on stars and FTP at the same time, table ninja really doesnt do much for me besides using the time bank and auto buy in...

also, I have alot of bug

I used the 3x for pre flop raise, but sometimes on some tables(maybe ante tables??) the raise become a % of the pot... maybe it counts the ante as a limp, but then I have the round up to 1big blind click and it still is like 13,64$ raise??

also, when I have the auto sit in and auto buy in on FTP it did some weird stuff, I had a seat open, I click to take it, table open and then leave the table right away... when I untick the auto take a seat it's fine for now...

it is also lagging when I get up to 12+ tables tile...

so basicaly, any way to make ONE table ninja that combine both site fonctions?

Fool
05-12-2010, 08:52 AM
The 3 days your noticing is the remaining time it has in beta. As soon as the beta expires everyone will have a 30 day trial to evaluate the program. The issue your noticing with the same hotkeys not working in both programs is not a glitch I'm afraid. As each site controls its pending actions independently using the same hotkeys for both programs can potentially cause actions to be sent to two tables at the same time. The only stable solution is to use different hotkeys for each site.

It sounds like you may have a configuration error or two. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll try to find the problem:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaFT(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).