PDA

View Full Version : how to run multiple hands in SNG wiz.

demetridutch
05-10-2010, 01:36 PM
This might have already been covered but I cant find the answer. I can view single hands from tournies in the SNG Wiz app but how do i view the whole tournament? Thanks and sorry if this question has been answered tons o times :)

SitNGo Wizard
05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
In the Tourney Results tab, select the DataView tab. Select the tournament you want to analyze. In the hands view at the bottom select all hands. Then right-click and select analyze.

demetridutch
05-11-2010, 01:21 PM
when I go to the bottom it tells me how many hands i played in the SNG. When I right click on it the "analyze hands in SNG wiz" is grayed out. I can select replay all hands or mark all hands but I can not use SNG wiz. Thanks for your help.

SitNGo Wizard
05-11-2010, 01:36 PM
You have to select the hands first.

demetridutch
05-12-2010, 05:22 AM
that's the problem. I select the game, then I have all the hands below. I click on one then the next and it voids the one I just clicked on before and only takes that one. I can only view one hand at a time. Therefore, I select a hand view it, then have to go back to the data view click the next hand....view it. Then go back, click the next hand, then view it....then go back, click the next hand, then view it...etc. I cant find a way to select a whole game, go to SNG WIZ in HEM and just click next there. At the bottom of the data view page where all the hands are listed there is a total number of hands played but when I right click on it the SNG WIZ is not an option. Sorry for my confusion.

SitNGo Wizard
05-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Select the first hand. Then hold down the Ctrl key and select additional hands. Or hold down the Shift key and select all hands in between the first hand and the current hand.