PDA

View Full Version : Username Confirmed 888pacific poker

Locketto
05-10-2010, 12:39 PM
sorry for my english

increased almost three weeks but nothing has happened

I never had to wait so much
emailHEM support does not respond
you can enable the membership so I start playing?

morny
05-10-2010, 12:51 PM
I checked and both your emails sent to support were answered promptly, they explained that Absolute poker have declined to link your account, this is out of Holdem Managers control and until you resolve the matter with Absolute Poker im afraid we cant help. Sorry for the inconvenience

Locketto
05-10-2010, 01:00 PM
I checked and both your emails sent to support were answered promptly, they explained that Absolute poker have declined to link your account, this is out of Holdem Managers control and until you resolve the matter with Absolute Poker im afraid we cant help. Sorry for the inconvenience

no I sent an email to you for Pacific Poker not for Absolute Poker

Absolute Poker has declined(about 2 mouth ago) because there is an error in your site that leads to absolute.net and not ansolute.com!

however now I have an account at Pacific Poker (no absolute), Another PR!

PacificPoker Pending Link
Confirmation $100.00 NO NO locketto86 2009-12-31 16:53:31 N/A

Titan Poker Confirmed

morny
05-10-2010, 01:57 PM
I have checked the ticket system and there is no email from either your email you use on this forum or the yahoo email you contacted us from, not sure what happened to it, some of the free email accounts can have problems sending, maybe try setting up a gmail account just in case there is something wrong with the yahoo account and contact sales. When you email post here again and i will confirm if it made it into the ticket system, send the email to sales@holdemmanager.com

Locketto
05-11-2010, 05:26 AM
ty account linked

u can close 3D

;)