PDA

View Full Version : stats and hud

varmkorv
05-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Hello, I have two questions.

I play on svenska spel ( boss I think)

I got the import to work, and the table manager display the stats of the players.

The problem is that the stats always shows up on random locations besides the players. I drag them to the right place, just to see them screw up when I start a new session. Also, when I drag the stats to the right place on one table, the stats on the other tables (that can be a different player) follows to that location. How do I fix this?

Second question is:

I have several different aliases, but they are from the same site. I have no idea why the split up in the report session. They are varmkorv(boss) varmkorv (pp) and varmkorv (alias). Only one of them can be used at one time for stats of players in the hud, can I somehow merge all those hands into one single player. So I get all my hands and stats from one single sorce?

/Anders

netsrak
05-10-2010, 06:52 AM
For the preferred seating:
- please make sure you are using 1.11.0: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
configure preferred seating of your Pokerclient and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

For the stats: are you talking about hero? For hero you should only see your table stats (to represent your image).
If you are talking about reports you need to create an alias containing all your player names and switch to this alias.