PDA

View Full Version : HUD moving up and down

AUGH-AUGH
05-10-2010, 04:46 AM
Hello ,

Please help me !

I have used for 3 weeks HM and had no problems with it . After , I have installed free trial of Leak Buster , which deleted my HUD settings , and from that date the problems started. When I'm at the table , the HUD panels are moving up and down when the cards are delt and after it ,creating a full mess and I can not understand who what plays.

I have to say that I untill now I did this :

1.Reinstall the HM;
2. Close HM and the Table Manager.
3. Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4. Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
5. Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
6. Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
7. Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
8. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
9. Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

What should I do to stop moving up and down the HUD panels at the table ???

Waiting for your help !

Thank you !

netsrak
05-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Which site?
Which HM version?
Which gametype?
Please add some screenshots.

AUGH-AUGH
05-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Site - Pokerstars
HM Version - 1.11.00
Gametype : 6max NLHoldem

I will come back with screenshots.

Thank you !

AUGH-AUGH
05-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Hello,

Here comes the screenshots . Something strange happened today , when I opened the second table the first table has stabilizes itself , but second one still with HUD problems. See photos.

Please help me out !!!

Thank you !

netsrak
05-11-2010, 03:57 AM
configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

AUGH-AUGH
05-11-2010, 05:12 AM
I did again all the steps as you told me....STILL the same problem. I have made screenshots with every single step I made.

What should I do more?:confused:

netsrak
05-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Something seems to be corrupt in your configuration.
Please close HM, delete the files prefs.xml, *prefs*.txt in your config subfolder or move them to a different folder (as backup copy).

Restart HM and adjust your Hud settings again.

AUGH-AUGH
05-11-2010, 09:43 AM
IT DOES NOT WORK !

I did exactly as you told me , but the problem still persist.

See screenshots atached.

It really drives me creazy ! :(

morny
05-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

AUGH-AUGH
05-13-2010, 03:42 AM
hy Morny ,

can you give me your skype id and we will talk there about a suitable hour to do the teamviewer.

Thanks , Adrian

AUGH-AUGH
05-13-2010, 03:43 AM
..in case you don't want to make it public here it comes mine for skype: don.inspectore

morny
05-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Dont use skype just email me and let me know a suitable time and timezone and ill get in contact with you