PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix.

GrandChamp21
05-10-2010, 12:05 AM
My pot limit Omaha hi low sngs on ftp are still being imported as pot limit holdem. How hard can it be to fix this bug when it just recently came up with the last update and extends into the new one?? You guys do a great job with this product but it's getting annoying manually adjusting every sng.

Thanks.

netsrak
05-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Did you already send us handhistories?
If not please zip and mail some sample tourneys with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

GrandChamp21
05-10-2010, 04:13 AM
Did you already send us handhistories?
If not please zip and mail some sample tourneys with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net
Yes about 2 weeks ago, they replied saying that they knew of the problem. I'd imagine that it would be an easy fix but since it is for omaha I'm sure it's put on the back burner. :(

fozzy71
05-10-2010, 10:21 PM
We just have a lot of parsing errors currently because we didnt have a programmer in that role for a couple of months. We have a new full time programmer for parsing so these issues should start getting resolved more quickly, going forward.

GrandChamp21
05-22-2010, 06:07 AM
We just have a lot of parsing errors currently because we didnt have a programmer in that role for a couple of months. We have a new full time programmer for parsing so these issues should start getting resolved more quickly, going forward.
Any timeframe on when this will be fixed?? It's been over a month now.

Sarek
05-22-2010, 06:31 AM
not now - see this
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/31110-hm-support-5-21-2010-5-29-2010-a.html

GrandChamp21
06-03-2010, 03:12 AM
Come on. Getting very frustrated with the lack of this being fixed.

GrandChamp21
07-09-2010, 12:24 AM
LOL is this ever going to get fixed??? How hard can it possibly be to fix this?? It's been over 2 months now and is really annoying to manually change every plo8 sng that I play.

a.k.a.Also
07-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Just checked this myself before replying as I have to do the same, and agree how annoying it is.

It does seem to have been fixed, but only if you are importing into a new db, which is probably what I'll end up doing sometime.
However since I don't ever (intentionally) play PLHE, I just noticed that I could just sort them all together, use shift click to select the whole batch, and change them all at the same time.
Happy scooping.

morny
07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Sorry lads, can someone confirm, with 1.11.02b this problem exists with new hands imported, if so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread with the attention of Morny in the subject and ill get this looked after. I thought this was already fixed myself, obviously for older hands youll need to delete and reimport them but i thought it was working for new hands imported. If not email me some hands

a.k.a.Also
07-09-2010, 01:08 PM
I emailed Fabio some hands a while back and he said they imported ok. I didn't ask if this was into a new db or not.
So yup, no prob with a new db but for some reason my old db still wrongly tags new PLO8 games as PLHE. 1.11.02b

Edit
Actually, I haven't tried this live, only reimporting from the processed folder into the test db, I'll try live later.

a.k.a.Also
07-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Playing live now with new test db and PLO8 games being logged as PL Omaha O8. :)

GrandChamp21
07-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Sorry lads, can someone confirm, with 1.11.02b this problem exists with new hands imported, if so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread with the attention of Morny in the subject and ill get this looked after. I thought this was already fixed myself, obviously for older hands youll need to delete and reimport them but i thought it was working for new hands imported. If not email me some hands
Sent the email. Thanks.

GrandChamp21
08-16-2010, 03:43 AM
Still having this problem, I'm willing to get on teamviewer with somebody if that will help.

netsrak
08-16-2010, 06:00 AM
Are you using 1.11.04?

Did you create a new database for a test and import some hands to see if it works?

GrandChamp21
08-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Are you using 1.11.04?

Did you create a new database for a test and import some hands to see if it works?
Yes and Yes. sigh..

I archive my hands to a different hard drive than I have hem installed on, could that possibly be the reason??

netsrak
08-18-2010, 04:49 AM
No that shouldn't be a problem.

Lets wait for the TV session.

GrandChamp21
08-18-2010, 09:32 PM
No that shouldn't be a problem.

Lets wait for the TV session.
Ok let me know when. Thanks.

fozzy71
08-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Ok let me know when. Thanks.

Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let us know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.