PDA

View Full Version : HUD position problem on FTP mtsng

pety
05-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi,

I'm sure I made some mistake when I setup my HUD but I can't imagine what's the problem. Please take a look at the pics.

Thanks.

netsrak
05-10-2010, 04:23 AM
You are using the auto-center function.
Please configure the seating preferences for FTP. For 6-max its seat 3, for fullring seat 5.

* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

pety
05-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Thank you. I think I already went through that. Is there a way to delete the positions completely (like by deleting a file or something), so I could build them from the beginning?

fozzy71
05-10-2010, 09:48 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

pety
05-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Thanks, working so far.

pety
05-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Meh, still have the same problem, plus after I save the positions and try to restore them I got a message it is not possible (see pic). I don't even have that file.

netsrak
05-13-2010, 06:31 AM
Seems like the file is corrupt or was deleted accidently. Answer yes, a new file will be generated and you will need to position the stats again.