PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rush hands

kcarney8
05-09-2010, 08:53 PM
So now that HEM identifies Rush hands and separates them from non Rush hands heres my question. I have like 30-40K "old" Rush hands in my database from prior to HEM identifying them. Is there anyway to get them moved over to the Rush section or no. It's kind of annoying bc I can't really grasp or review my results when everything is mixed.

netsrak
05-10-2010, 03:54 AM
The only way is to create a new database and reimport the hands from the archive.

kcarney8
05-10-2010, 02:03 PM
So after doing this will all the toruney summaries and results all import also?

netsrak
05-10-2010, 02:09 PM
For FTP? Yes the summaries should be saved with the hands.

If not you can export / import the summaries from your old database.

kcarney8
05-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Oh that's right Ive had to manually do just about everything for Stars and for all the steps on FTP, I don't want to do that again. Is there a way to just do the cash game hand sin the same database. If requested the hands from FTP and just imported them again would the duplicates correct themselves and show as Rush and non Rush?

kcarney8
05-10-2010, 04:42 PM
I notice he signed off does anybody else know the answer to this?

morny
05-10-2010, 08:33 PM
You can filter to just show the hands you want in the hands TAB, when they are all showing in the bottom pane right click a hand and choose delete all

Then re-import the original hands and summaries and it should then update. If you cant find an easy way to filter them then reimporting all the hands into a new database is the best way

kcarney8
05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Ok ty Morny, now there deleted so I have to get the hands from the FTP again in order to re import bc otherwise I'd have to manually did through the HEM archive folder right? Also there are no summaries like there is with tournaments so all I need is the hands correct?

netsrak
05-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Yes, you only need the hands. No summaries for cash

kcarney8
05-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Ok they sent me the hands and said they were already separated by Rush/non Rush and the import didn't work they apologized and sent them again and I got the same result so is it on there end or HEM? I'm using 1.10.06a if that matters

morny
05-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Ok i see the problem here, the hands that FTP send are a different format to the original hands, they do not include some of the information we use to identify rush and non rush hands so that solution wont work, youll need to reimport the original hands or wait for the fix on the emailed format which shouldnt be too long

kcarney8
05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Ok so just so I have it right, I can save the files and wait for the fix on your end or I'll have to go through the archive manually and do it all like that right? Is there an easy way to do that or is going through every folder and sub folder the only way?

morny
05-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Yes thats correct, I guess there isnt an easy way, i think the rush hands may have the word "entry" in all the hand histories name if im not mistaking but it will still probably be a pain