PDA

View Full Version : Entraction MTT after bb100/200 Hands not showing

scudmissile
05-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Hi, I have played on 4 or 5 different skins at different times (with different versions of HEM) on Entraction and every time when I play MTTs on sundays the hand histories will stop after bb100/200.
When I look in the Hand Histories at the table it will say "No Hand History transcript for gameid 1705453479".

I would think that this clearly on Entractions behalf but when i search for anyone with a similar experience i just cant find it.

Please shed some light on this if you can.

netsrak
05-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Please contact entraction support, i have never heard of such a problem.

scudmissile
05-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Is there anybody who can confirm that they're able to get hand histories from the sunday tournament on Entraction after the first 100/200 big blind level?

I don't see how support would know anything about it and if there is anyone higher up who do they are behind a meat wall of zombies. It tilts me bad when I ask a question and get an answer for a different one.

HEM support is awesome though :-)

morny
05-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling to a different folder or using revo uninstaller and reimporting, the error is most likely either something to do with an incompatibility on your system or an issue on their serverside in the latter case everyone should get it, in the first case a reinstall may fix it