PDA

View Full Version : some FT tourneys not reflected

bluandbrneyes
05-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Tourney manager result section only reflects some of FT tourneys and not others, even when manully inputted. 90 man tourneys show up, but big field MTT ones dont

morny
05-09-2010, 06:48 PM
are you importing the summaries too? If so please send me the HH and the summary for a tourney to support@holdemmanager.com and also link to this thread

demonseed
05-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Where can I get summaries for FTP tourneys? I have the same problem...

netsrak
05-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Normally they are written automatically when you quit a tourney. Just don't close the table to fast.

bluandbrneyes
05-10-2010, 09:59 AM
All my FT tournies have HUD working so I am assuming its being recorded. I notice that some appear in my HEM while playing, and some dont appear at all. I was trying to put them in manually while still playing in them (which doesnt work) SHould I be waiting till its over ( then why do some appear while playing and some dont) I dont know what HH to send or how to send them or even where to find them. Sorry

netsrak
05-10-2010, 02:13 PM
The FTP client writes the handhistories to the FTP subfolder handhistory. Some tourney types are detected from the beginning, for others we need the summary which is written when the tourney is over for you and automatically imported with the handhistories. After the import this files are moved to the HM archive folder (default c:\hnmarchive) where you can check them or mail them to us.

When a tournament is over for you leave the table open for some seconds and the results should be imported.

bluandbrneyes
05-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks, I will play some more and experiment to see what sticks and doesnt stick after completion and will get back to you....It could take a few days. I really do appreciate your help sir!