PDA

View Full Version : tableninjaFT

EWilson79
05-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Does tableninja FT work well w/ Rush poker?

Thanks,
EW

Fool
05-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Luckily we've not had to make any changes as a result of the addition of Rush. Everything has worked fine and we've not had to make any new additions to the program.

EWilson79
05-09-2010, 07:09 PM
ok great, I'll order soon!

Thx,
EW

shahrad
05-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Whatever I do, Tableninja automatically displays a default bet size of little less than half pot. On 2$ tables, although I have set default bet size pre to 100%, it shows always 5$. This problem I do have with post flop default bet sizes too.

Fool
05-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Usually this is either a windows theme or table theme issue but its hard to say without more information. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Arizona Willie
05-10-2010, 11:08 AM
I was using TableNinjaFT ( beta ) and was playing 2 tables. Table on the left had an ace high flush -- table on the right had the red frame around it and it was my turn to act. I hit the A key to fold and instead of folding the hand on the right hand table it folded the hand on the left hand table with the ace high flush.

I quit using Table Ninja.

I liked the program until then.

fozzy71
05-10-2010, 05:51 PM
:confused:

I have played thousands of hands using TNFT and never had it fold the wrong table or an un-highlighted table.

Fool
05-11-2010, 01:17 AM
It's possible though could have happened though it would have represented a configuration error rather than a "failure" of the program. If you would like to take another shot at it be sure to let me know if you have problems. Almost anything can be fixed.

Arizona Willie
05-11-2010, 10:12 AM
I had used TN for quite a few hands and liked it real well.

But it only takes one " oh shit " to wipe out a whole pile of " attaboys ".

I'm sure what happened was that the focus was on the right hand table and I was hitting the A key to fold that hand and just as I went to do that my hand on the left table became due for action and I had an ace high flush.

The red frame was definitely still on the right hand table where I was trying to close the hand in fact it was still there after the hand on the left table closed.

The support guy just posted that it was possible for that to happen. Perhaps my explanation isn't exactly what happened. All I know for sure is the red fram was on the right hand table and I clicked the A key to fold the hand on the right hand table and saw the hand on the left table fold.

Configuration error? Dunno. I hadn't had a problem before. But I can screw up just about anything :)

OH NO ... JUST GOT A POPUP ABOUT HARD DISK FAILURE!!!! OMG.
Later.

Fool
05-11-2010, 04:48 PM
TN is very stable and once configured you won't see issues like this. I say what happened to you is "possible" because just about anything is. To be fair to TN though I've not had a report of this and with enough time I'm sure I could isolate to a system or configuration specific problem that could be fixed. If you decide to give the program another go please test at micro-stakes. If you run into any problems I'd be happy to work through them with you. If your trial is expired and you would like another to try again please PM and I'll get the process started.