PDA

View Full Version : Boss media (poker heaven) not displaying player statiscics when playing

Yazban
05-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Hello i'm new to holdem manager. I have just moved from Everest poker to Poker heaven which uses the Boss media network. Everest poker worked great with HEM but now in my case HEM isn't corresponding properly with the Boss media network. It imports and collects information as it should but my problem is that it's not showing the stats needed at the actual table when i'm playing.

I have added an image for you to understand my problem better. Why aren't the palyer statistics showing at the table?

Thank you for the help.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3186/holdemmanager.jpg

fozzy71
05-09-2010, 12:59 PM
It looks like you did some weird customizing to the HUD profile. I would suggest you reset the HUD files.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If you still have problems, attach your prefs file. Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Yazban
05-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Still the same problem persists.

I hope you can get something out of that

Thank you I appreciate the help.

Btw after doing what you suggested I reinstalled HEM completely and ran HEM by default without customizing anything and still the same thing continues. Very weird...

Yazban
05-09-2010, 01:56 PM
I found the stats hidden under the thing in the upper left corner of the picture ( has a player nick biasanu on it in the picture i upped) so all of the stats are stacked under each other at the top left corner of the table. On everest they were automatically locked to the player accoringly.

Well I guess I can click the stats to their place at the start of a session. Not much of a problem as it initially was.

netsrak
05-10-2010, 03:42 AM
After arranging the stats please save the positions via table manager -> file -> save positions.