PDA

View Full Version : HEM > Tourny > Results missing info.

LeviJ88
05-09-2010, 11:23 AM
I've been playing lots of small stakes PLO tourny's on FTP lately.. HEM is importing everything correctly. My HUD works fine throughout the tournaments, and in the Tourny > Reports tab, it shows all my hand histories. But in the Results tab nothing is showing except the very first PLO tourny I played. I don't have any filters on. Yes I have the latest version.

fozzy71
05-09-2010, 01:00 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tourny, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

LeviJ88
05-10-2010, 06:21 AM
I am playing Full Tilt.. Not poker stars, and there's no problem with importing, like I said everything is in my reports tab, just not showing up in results.

netsrak
05-10-2010, 06:59 AM
FTP writes a tourney summary when you quit a tourney. If you close the table too fast this information gets lost.

Please check your handhistory folders for this summary informations. If you have them please zip and mail some samples together with the original handhistory files for the tourneys with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

LeviJ88
05-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Ah I see the problem.. I only have the 1 summary. I often don't close the tourny too fast.. I'm usually reviewing the last hand. I emailed support for my summaries, but any Idea what else could be causing it not to write summaries?

morny
05-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Not really sure, but FTP support might come across this problem so check in with them and they should be able to help

Marian21x
03-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Hello,
sorry for opening this old topic, but I am struggling with the same problem. I play FTP 9man one table SnG´s. I used to play there before the Black Friday and now I came back. Before all my tourneys were imported without any problems, now they seem not to be imported into the results section, but the hands section seems to be complete, all hands seem to be included. I have the latest HEM I version. Could you help me please?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Marian

fozzy71
03-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Hello,
sorry for opening this old topic, but I am struggling with the same problem. I play FTP 9man one table SnG´s. I used to play there before the Black Friday and now I came back. Before all my tourneys were imported without any problems, now they seem not to be imported into the results section, but the hands section seems to be complete, all hands seem to be included. I have the latest HEM I version. Could you help me please?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Marian

I believe that FTP now writes summaries by default without a client option to enable/disable the summaries.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_26Feb2013.exe

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

If you continue to have problems, Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).