PDA

View Full Version : Can't change HUD stats

oeurwijhithire
05-09-2010, 09:42 AM
So the stats are default and running but I can't load my layout. I have tried it in HUD Pop up Configuration and in Players Preference but it doesnt load. I made a cloned one and a new one but neither of them are displaying.
Edit: I also loaded a working layout succesfully but it doesnt load in tables.

morny
05-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Is it the hud wont load as in you cant see it or is it it loads but when you make changes they are not showing up?

oeurwijhithire
05-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Is it the hud wont load as in you cant see it or is it it loads but when you make changes they are not showing up?

It loads and works but when I make changes they are not showing up. Only one layout remains.

netsrak
05-10-2010, 07:05 AM
When you right-click on a table in the table manager - can you change the Hud configuration to use manually there?

If that works your configurations are fine, you just need to configure under Player preferences -> choose your hud -> use for which hud to activate for which site/gametype. You should configure the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.

oeurwijhithire
05-10-2010, 01:18 PM
When you right-click on a table in the table manager - can you change the Hud configuration to use manually there?

If that works your configurations are fine, you just need to configure under Player preferences -> choose your hud -> use for which hud to activate for which site/gametype. You should configure the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.

Yes it works now. Thank you!