PDA

View Full Version : HM not import pacific hand

Frakk
05-09-2010, 04:10 AM
Hi!
Few day ago HM start to import only about 10%!!! of my hands, before it was working fine. My version is 1.10.06a. I dont know what happend, i didnt change or update anything.

Pls help Frakk

morny
05-09-2010, 12:21 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and try importing some hands and see if the problem persists

JKjaPojat
05-15-2010, 06:25 PM
I have same problem with my laptop.. import says that hand found but it doesnt add them to reports or sesions etc. Everyting is running at "as administrator" and UAC is turned off.

I reinstall holdem manager and postgresql but didnt help. I try to make new database and import some new hands but still not working. Before i have same problem with my other computer but it started to work after reinstall hm and postgresql.

im using hand grabber and import folders are set correctly with both grabber and pacific poker software.

Im running out of ideas...

edit: i have newest version of holdem manager 1.11.0

morny
05-15-2010, 07:29 PM
You dont need a handgrabber anymore for Pacific, see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Pacific Poker Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/12/Pacific+Poker+Setup) and then it should work much better

JKjaPojat
05-15-2010, 08:23 PM
You dont need a handgrabber anymore for Pacific, see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Pacific Poker Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/12/Pacific+Poker+Setup) and then it should work much better
I also try this before and it didnt fix my problem...

netsrak
05-16-2010, 05:01 AM
Update your pacific client to the latest version (they do no automatic update check) and make sure you use an english pacific client and the handhistories are in english.

JKjaPojat
05-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Update your pacific client to the latest version (they do no automatic update check) and make sure you use an english pacific client and the handhistories are in english.
I forget to write this before but i have latest version of 888 poker and have same problem. And language is english.. It works just fine first round (5-6 hands) in 6max. But after that hm just import randomly hand to session and reports.

This got me thinking that problem isnt holdem manager or 888 poker software beacause import finds these hand histories. Maybe there is something wrong with postgre sql (witch is same what came with latest holdem manager)...

netsrak
05-16-2010, 01:08 PM
I don't think its a general postgresql problem because then it wouldn't work from the beginning. What you can do is test with a new empty database.

If that doesn't help please zip and mail the original handhistories with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.net

bluff1919
10-10-2010, 08:47 PM
i have the same problem and i tried all the solutions... strange is almost all big pots are not imported. i also use hand grabber for datamining , 888 new client and latest hm version... can someone help me?

morny
10-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Have you the latest version of the hand grabber, can you attach a hand history that wont import and we can test it.

you could setup HM to import the hands directly to HM and bypass the handgrabber, heres instructions if you need them

Please follow the FAQ guide which shows how to configure your setting with Pacific FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Pacific Poker Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/12/Pacific+Poker+Setup)

DaveTheBrave
10-18-2010, 12:51 PM
I have the exact same problem. I recently updated Holdem Manager, my Lucky Ace software and the Idleminer Handgrabber. Right now the handgrabber does not operate correctly with Holdem Manager and in addition to this, Holdem Manager cannot read all the hands which are saved to my hard disk via the Lucky Ace software. It seems like HM has problems with hands in which I got all-in.

Do you have any ideas why this happens? And did you solve the handgrabber/HM issue?

Regards

David

netsrak
10-18-2010, 01:55 PM
You are using HM 1.11.05?

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the hm archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. we will then try to reproduce the problem.