PDA

View Full Version : HM not showing HU hands on reports/graphs

fgiraudo
05-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Hello everyone. My HM will not show my reports or graphs for HU games since the 05/24. I play on FTP.

- The hands are being imported, since the HUD is correctly working. On the IMPORT tab it shows me that the hands are being correctly imported.
- Tourneys are also being imported and reports are being shown
- The folder of imported HH contains the HU files.
- I already tried to change my Alias and to display just the username that I play on FTP - didnt work.
- There is no active filter.

Anyone has a clue about what is the problem?

HM: 1.10.06.a
Postgres: 8.4

morny
05-08-2010, 09:52 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import some of those hands into and see if the problem persists

NowOpen
05-10-2010, 12:29 AM
sorry for posting here, but I am having the exact same problem with my holdem manager.

I now have version 1.11.00. I have created a new database and everything works fine with the new database. Question now is:

- how did this problem start?
- is the old database corrupted beyond repair?
- do i import all data from the old database to the new?
- what to do so that this doesn't happen in the future?

Thank you and have a nice day!

netsrak
05-10-2010, 04:10 AM
This may be caused by the problems FTP had with the handhistories during their last updates.

To repair your existing database you can try a reindex via pgadminIII->maintenance. If that doesn't help you should import your hands to the new database. You can import them from the archive via import file or import folder.

For the future you should do regular backups of your database:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/418/Backup+%26+Restore)
With 1.11 we introduced an integrated backup function too.

NowOpen
05-10-2010, 05:19 AM
Thank you for the quick reply netsrak. I'm importing from HM archive right now and might take about 20minutes. I'll update how things go from there.

have a nice day!